APSET Paper I, II, & III exam answer key 2016 & cut off marks, result, Counseling Schedule: ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VIHAKHAPATNAM Successfully Conducted Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2016) at various exam centers in AP. Lakh of Contender Successfully appeared in the exam. After they exam they all are Searching for answer key and Solved paper Solution. The Question paper is divided into three Section Paper, 1 paper 2 and paper 3 each section is important for Aspirants. There is minimum Qualifying marks is necessary for each section. With in 3 to 4 days After the exam Andhara University, VIHAKHAPATNAM Successfully uploaded the answer key in its Offical website.
APSET Paper I, II, & III Exam
Name of Organization : Andhara University, VIHAKHAPATNAM
Name of Examination : APSET 2016
APSET-2016 Written Exam Date : 11/09/2016
APSET 2016 Exam Answer key availability : Very Soon
Name of website : apset.net.in
Step-I Minimum marks to be obtained in SET-TS & AP-2016 for considering a candidate for the eligibility for Assistant Professor/Lectureship:
Step -II amongst those candidates who have cleared Step-I, a merit list was prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
Step III Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under Step-II, was declared SET – TS & AP-2016 qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor/Lectureship only. By this method, if the number obtained is less than one, it is taken as at least one, i.e. a minimum of one candidate is qualified wherever a fraction less than one is obtained as per this methodology. However, for fractions greater than one, the figure is rounded off to nearest whole number.
APSET Paper I, II, & III exam Qualifying marks
- General Candidate: All General Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 40% paper I & II and 50% for Paper III
- PWD/SC/ST: All Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 35% paper I & II and 40% for Paper III
- OBC Candidate: All SC Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 35% paper I & II and 40% for Paper III.
|Paper||General||BC||SC / ST / PH / VH|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)||60 (40%)|
How to Download APSET Paper I, II, & III exam answer key 2016
- log the official website of Andhara University
- Then Find the link of APSET Paper I, II, & III exam answer key 2016
- Choose your Set of paper Code A, B, C and D
- Download the answer key in your PC
- Save the answer key for Future use