- 1 UPSC 2016 Pre IAS 7 Aug Exam:
- 2 UPSC 2016 Pre IAS 7 Aug answer key
- 3 PRELIMS EXAM 2016 GENERAL STUDIES QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS
vajiram and ravi ias pt 2016 answer key 7th aug paper solution Chanakya IAS Academy, pat: Finally UPSC Successfully Organized Pre IAS exam on Sunday 7 Aug 2016 at various exam centers in India. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Organized the exam between 2 paper. GS paper I and Paper II. Massive number of Contender appeared in the UPSC IAS (CSAT) prelims 2016 exam. After the exam they all are looking for answer key and Solved paper Solution. With in weak the official answer key released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) But the unofficial answer key is uploaded by lot of private coaching center same day of exam.
UPSC 2016 Pre IAS 7 Aug Exam:
Name of Organization>Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of exam>UPSC IAS (CSAT) prelims 2016
Date of exam>8 Aug 2016
Answer key for IAS Prelims 2016
Official answer key UPSC Prelims 2016
2015 cut off
Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS‐I, GS‐II, GS‐III, GS‐IV, Optional‐I and Optional‐II.
2014 cut off
Subject to minimum of 40 marks in Paper-I and 70 marks in Paper-II
#Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II.
2013 cut off
*Subject to minimum of 30 marks in Paper-I and 70 marks in Paper-II.
#Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II
PRELIMS EXAM 2016 GENERAL STUDIES QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS
An analysis of the 2015 general studies question paper 1 of the prelim exam throws some common pattern that may help in the preparation.
- History 12- There were 12 history questions – 3 from freedom movement 3 from ancient India – 4 from modern India – 2 from medieval India.
- Political science 10 – In political science there are there are total 10 questions – 8 on Indian constitution, one on pol science one on Indian governance related to revenue.
- Geography 16 – There were 16 questions on geography – There are 9 questions on Indian geography, 5 questions on world geography, one question on general geography and one on Indian oceanography.
- Environment 11- There were 11 questions on environment. There are 5 questions on Indian environment and 6 questions on general environmental science.
- Economy 13: There were 13 questions on economy. There were 7 questions on Indian economy, 2 on Indian industry, 1 on budget 1 on finance commission, and 2 on world economy.
- World body 9: There were 9 questions on world body. There were 5 questions on world body, 1 on environmental world body, 1 on Security Council, 1 on WTO, 1 on regional cooperation.
- Art and culture 5 – There are 5 questions on art and culture, 2 on Indian arts and culture one on northeast custom, one on Indian language one on Indian awards.
- Science and technology 5. There were 5 questions on science and technology, 4 questions on general science and technology and one on ISRO.
- Indian Agriculture 5: There are 5 questions on Indian agriculture.
- Miscellaneous 9: There are 2 questions on regional cooperation, one on Indian development programmes-one on commission and committee, one on Indian policy, one on government schemes, one on Panchati Raj, one on Indian health -disease , one on world health.
cut off marks in Mains exam
In 2015, out of 1750, the cut off marks for the Mains was 678 for the general category, which is 38.74 per cent.
In 2014, the cut off for the general category was 678 out of 1750 that is 38.74 per cent.
This was sharp increase from 2013 when the cut off marks was 562 out of 1750 that is 32.1 per cent.
cut off marks in Mains + interview
In 2015, out of 2025, the cut off marks for the Mains plus interview was 877 for the general category, which is 43.30 per cent.
In 2014, the cut off for the general category for the Mains plus interview was 889 out of 2025 that is 43.90 per cent.
In 2013, the cut off for the general category for the Mains plus interview was 775 out of 2025 that is 38.27 per cent.
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|TSD % W||3|
|Ratio and Mixture||2|
|P & C||4|
Detail of Paper
|Topics||Type||No of Question|
|Reading Comprehension||Single Question||19|
|Two question RC (2 passages)||4|
|Three question RC (1 passages)||3|
|Four question RC (1 passages)||4|
|Exam||Question paper||Answer key|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014||GS Paper I, GS Paper II,||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2013||GS Paper I, GS Paper II,||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
How to Download UPSC 2016 Pre IAS 7 Aug answer key
- Go to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on UPSC 2016 Pre IAS 7 Aug answer key
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now download answer key in your hard drive.