11 dec KSET Answer Key 2016 for all Sets | Karnataka State Eligibility Test KSET Cut Off Mark: The University of Mysore successfully conducted the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) on 11th December 2016. Thousand of Aspirants Successfully appeared in the exam. After the exam they all are Searching for answer key and Solved paper Solution. With the help of Karnataka SET 2015 Exam Answer Sheet the candidates who attended the exam can check their KSET Exam Score based on the KAR SET Answer Sheet 2015. The KSET Paper Solution has provided on the official website.
KSET 2016 11th December Exam Details
Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET examination. The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
Name of the organization: University of Mysore.
Name of the Exam: KSET 2016 (Karnataka State Eligibility Test).
Official Site: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Exam Date: 11th Dec 2015.
Category: Answer Key.
Kar Set exam Qualifying marks
- General Candidate: All General Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 45%
- OBC/SC/ST: All OBC Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 40%
- OBC/SC/ST(PWD) Candidate: All SC Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the 35%
- PWD(GEN) Candidate: All PWD Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying 40%
Cut off marks
|Schedule Caste (SC)||279-289 (expected)|
|Schedule Tribe(ST)||279-289 (expected)|
|Backward Caste||305-315 (expected)|
|PH Category (Loco-motors Disability/Or-tho)||261-273 (expected)|
|PH Category (Visually Handicapped)||255-265 (expected)|
|PH Category (hearing Impaired)||261-273 (expected)|
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours (09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours (11.00 A.M to 12.15 PM)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)|
How to Download KAR SET Answer Key 2016 for all Sets
- Log the official website of www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Then Find the link KAR SET Answer Key 2016 for all Sets
- Click on the given link
- Choose the set of paper Code
- Download the answer key on your PC
- Save the answer key for future use