RRB TT/Ticket collector/Gangman/Clerk interview Question & RRB interview Tips: Indian Railway One of Oldest and Big Government Organization of India. Huge number of Employ be part of this Great Organization near about 17 lakh employ be part of this institution. The Section Procedure of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is Based on the merit of Written exam and face to face interview. Interview Round is very important for all Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in Indian Railway.
Recruitment Board (RRB) Interview Question
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is Based on two Section first Persona interview and Second one Technical. Every Government Job Seeker have dream to be part in Railways department.
- Tell Me your Self/Describe yourself?
- Good morning sir/mam.
- Thank you for giving me an opportunity to express myself on such a good platform.
- My name is XYX and I am from XYZ.
- I have complete my schooling from XYX and scored XY% and XY% in class 10 and 12 respectively.
- I have done my XYZ from XYX University or College
- About My family
- I Belong to Family which have XYZ member
- My Father is working in Government/Provide Servant
- My Mother is Home maker
- Your working exp (If have)
What is height height and width of Train
Ans.The height of the train is 4,366 mm and the width is3,050 mm. The normal regular trains have a height of4,025 mm and width of 3,240 mm
Which is the longest train in India is?
Ans. Dibrugarh – Kanyakumari Vivek Express
Which is the highest Railway station in India?
Ans. Ghum railway station of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is the highest railway station in India. It is situated at an altitude of 2,258 metres (7,407 ft)
Which is the longest railway bridge of Indian railway
Ans Nehru Setu between Dehri-on-Son and Son Nagar, in Bihar
First Indian Train
Ans. It was on this day in 1853 that the first train ran between Bombay and Thane
Who was first female Asstt. Station Master in Indian Railway?
Ans Mamta Kulkarni. (12 March 2015)
Fastest train in india
Ans. Bhopal Shatabdi Express
TIPS Dress Code:
- Shirt: If Below 5.3 inch do not wear color check pattern shirt. Use line Pattern Shirt. Use White line shade color shirt.
- Pant: If your Interview Schedule in Summer days use light color shade Pant. If your Interview Schedule in Winter Season wear dark Color Shade Pant.
- Shoes: Shoes Always use black Color.