Recruitment in CISF 2017 | cisf 378 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy – Last Date 20 November 2017: The Recruitment Board of CISF Pubsled the notification for 378 constables in various Departments. SO Good News candidate who wants to Build our career in Police Department. Interested candidate check eligibility criteria then apply for the vancay. the last date of Submission the application form is 20 Nov 2017. The selection Procedure is Based on the meirt of Written exam, Trade Test and Medical Test. For all latest updates like cisf 378 Constable (Tradesmen) exam date, admit card & exam centers, answer key and cutoff etc keep touch with Us.
cisf 378 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy
CISF Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy : 378 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700-69100/-
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : All India
CISF Selection Process : Selection process based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee : General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_6_1718b.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/