AFCAT Mock Paper 2016 | AFCAT 2016 Question Paper with Solution- AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) is Technical entry Zone to Be part in Indian Air Force. Every year Huge number of Contender Apply and Appeared in the FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) exam. This is Entrance Test is Conducted for Selection of Officer in Indian Air Force. Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches. Except in Medical Trades).The minimum Quantification Graduates in all streams including B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Com, CA, ICWA are eligible to apply for AFCAT 2016. For all latest updated regarding AFCAT Mock Paper, syllabus 2016 | AFCAT 2016 Question Paper with Solution visit ajobs.in
AFCAT FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) 2016 Exam:
Name of Recruitment Body: Indian Air Force
Name of Exam: Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches
Online Application Available: 4 June 2016
Last date Submission the Application form: 30 June 2016
AFCAT 2016 paper has of four sections:
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
There will be Multiply Choice Based Questions of 3 marks each. The candidates will be penalized in the form of deduction of 1 marks for every wrong answers attempted by them. Three wrong answers will take away one correct answer.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): All Applicant must done 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology. a) Communication Engineering (b) Computer Engineering / Technology (c) Computer Engineering & Application (d) Computer Science and Engineering / Technology (e) Electrical and Computer Engineering (f) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (g) Electrical Engineering (h) Electronics Engineering / Technology (j) Electronics Science and Engineering (k) Electronics (l) Electronics and Communication Engineering (m) Electronics and Computer Science (n) Electronics and / or Telecommunication Engineering (o) Electronics and / or Telecommunication Engineering (Microwave) (p) Electronics and Computer Engineering (q) Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering (r) Electronics Instrument & Control (s) Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering (t) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (u) Instrument & Control Engineering (v) Information Technology.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering. (a) Aerospace Engineering (b) Aeronautical Engineering (c) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (d) Mechanical Engineering (e) Mechanical Engineering and Automation (f) Mechanical Engineering (Production) (g) Mechanical Engineering (Repair and Maintenance) (h) Mechatronics (j) Industrial Engineering.
Important Instruction AFCAT EKT Exam 2016
- EKT would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT.
- The duration of AFCAT 2016 Exam will be 2 Hours and EKT exam will be for 45 mins.
How to Download AFCAT EKT Exam syllabus
- Log the official website of
- Then find the link of AFCAT EKT Exam syllabus
- Click on the given
- Download the Syllabus, Exam pattern and Previous Question paper with Solution
- Save on the PC for future use