- 1 MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details of Vacancy
- 1.2 MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Electrical
- 1.3 MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Reasoning
- 1.4 MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.5 MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Marathi Language
- 1.6 How to Appy MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Related
MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017 | 2542 Upkendra Sahayyak vacancy, syllabus, exam pattern: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) invited the notification for Upkendra Sahayyak vacancy. The Selection Procedure is Based on the merit of Written exam and Face to Face interview. Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.mahadiscom.in from 21.01.2017 to 06.02.2017.
MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017
MAHADISCOM or MSEDCL is abbreviated as Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. It is a government-owned department in the state of Maharashtra was founded on 06 June 2005. MAHADISCOM is the 2nd largest electricity distribution utility in the world after State Grid Corporation of China. The primary intention of this company is to provide its service of electricity across the state. As we all know very well, 2542 Substation Assistant
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
Name of the Posts: Vidyut Sahayak.
Number of Vacancies: 2542.
Job location: Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.mahadiscom.in
Eligibility MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : All interested Candidates must have passed 12th Exam and Diploma in Electrician OR Wireman from recognized Institute.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years As on 20.08.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category : 03 years
Details of Vacancy
1. UR/General – 1378
2. OBC – 360
3. SBC – 29
4. NTD – 51
5. NTC – 68
6. NTB – 38
7. VJA – 93
8. ST – 281
9. SC – 244
Pay Scale : Rs.9000-11000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee : Open Category/ Applied Against Open Category candidates have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.200/- for Reserved Category.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Electrical
The Mahadiscom Vidyut Sahayak Exam consists of the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Marathi Language.
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Switchgear protection.
- Power Plant Engineering etc.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Blood Relationships.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Visual Ability etc.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Square Roots.
- Cube Roots.
- Problems on Trains.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Discounts etc.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Marathi Language
- Translation of Sentences.
- Parts of Speech.
- Indirect and Direct Speech.
- Usage of Words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Cloze test.
- Precise Writing.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
How to Appy MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017
- log the official website of MAHADISCOM
- Then Find the link of MAHADISCOM (Upkendra Sahayyak) Recruitment 2017
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Submit the application form carefully