loksabha.nic.in library jobs 2017 Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, syllabus, exam pattern & previous Question- Lok Sabha Secretariat invites application for the librarian vacancy. The Selection Procedure is based on the Written exam and Face to Face to Interview. All interested candidate who have done bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib. Sc.) or Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.Sc.) can be apply for the vacancy. Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.03.2017. Fro all latest updated regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat librarian Recruitment 2017, syllabus, exam pattern & previous Question visit ajobs.co.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat librarian Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Details :
- Post Name : Library Professionals
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib. Sc.) or Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.Sc.) from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at Matriculation or Intermediate (Clsss XII) level.
- Age Limit : maximum age limit is 27 years As on 27.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Typing Test.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
Click for Download the Notification Librarian Vacancy 2017
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat librarian Recruitment 2017
- First login the official website of LOK Sabha
- The Find the link application form link of Recruitment
- The Clik for new registration form Lok Sabha Secretariat librarian Recruitment 2017
- candidate must Assured the photograph, signature nad all necessary document not exceed the size more than 80 kb.
- Use colored and latest photograph and must fill your correct email id and phone number.
- Download the application form for future use
Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:- THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL, LOK SABHA SECREARIAT, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI -110001.