Indian Air force 2016 jobs Indian air force AFCAT 2016 | Indian air force class 10/12/Graduation/B.E/B.tech-Good news for all Job Seeker of India who have done Any Graduate, MA, MCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, MSc,B.Com. Indian Air Force Recently Publsed the Application form for AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST ( AFCAT ) exam 2016. So all enterprising & adventurous Contender who want to Join Indian Air Force Golden Opportunity for Us. But all Contender Before Filling the Application form First check the Notification and eligibility Cafeteria of vacancy then Apply for the Post. The vacancy is Divided into 3 category. Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches. The Selection Procedure Based on the Written Exam and SSB. For all Latest Updated Regarding Indian Air force 2016 jobs Indian air force AFCAT 2016 | Indian air force class 10/12/Graduation/B.E/B.tech vacancy visit ajobs.in
Indian Air force 2016 jobs Indian air force AFCAT 2016 | Indian air force class 10/12/Graduation/B.E/B.tech
Name of Recruitment Body: Indian Air Force
Name of Exam: Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches
Online Application Available: 4 June 2016
Last date Submission the Application form: 30 June 2016
Educational Qualification: All Applicant must Graduate with PCM With minimum percentage is 60% Or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Age limits: 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jul 2017
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): All Applicant must done 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology. a) Communication Engineering (b) Computer Engineering / Technology (c) Computer Engineering & Application (d) Computer Science and Engineering / Technology (e) Electrical and Computer Engineering (f) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (g) Electrical Engineering (h) Electronics Engineering / Technology (j) Electronics Science and Engineering (k) Electronics (l) Electronics and Communication Engineering (m) Electronics and Computer Science (n) Electronics and / or Telecommunication Engineering (o) Electronics and / or Telecommunication Engineering (Microwave) (p) Electronics and Computer Engineering (q) Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering (r) Electronics Instrument & Control (s) Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering (t) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (u) Instrument & Control Engineering (v) Information Technology.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering. (a) Aerospace Engineering (b) Aeronautical Engineering (c) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (d) Mechanical Engineering (e) Mechanical Engineering and Automation (f) Mechanical Engineering (Production) (g) Mechanical Engineering (Repair and Maintenance) (h) Mechatronics (j) Industrial Engineering.
Age limits: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2017
- Accounts: All Contender must B.com graduation form Recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- Administration & Logistics: All Contender must graduation form Recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- Administration & Logistics: All contender must be gradcuatiion or post gradction form trades. MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT / Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks
Age limits: 20 to 26 year as on 01 July 2017
Salary: The pay Scale is 15,600 – 39,100
How to Download Indian Air force 2016 jobs Indian air force AFCAT/EKT 2016 | Indian air force class 10/12/Graduation/B.E/B.tech
- Go to official website Indian Air Force careerairforce.nic.in
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Indian air force AFCAT/EKT 2016
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now download application form in your hard drive.