Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2018, clat 2018 age bar: CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018: Common Law Admission take a look at is well-known entrance examinations that get conducted to produce admission to any or all those candidates who dream of getting a career in law field. A large number of candidates apply for this take a look at and that we are certain that this year conjointly most of you need to be craving for CLAT 2018 notifications. The most purpose of conducting this examination is to produce admission in UG and PG programme to the most effective and worth students. If we have a tendency to refer the examination then it’s scheduled to be conducted in might 2018.
Eligibility For UG Courses:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programme in CLAT-2017
(i) Candidates shall be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories candidates.
(ii) Candidates shall be below Twenty Two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category candidates
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
(i) Forty five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and
(ii) Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT-2017 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2017 exam.
(ii) Higher age.
(iii) Computerised draw of lots
Eligibility For PG Courses:
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in CLAT-2017 for PG Programme:
The candidates must have Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination (i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/ any other equivalent exam) as under:
(i) Fifty five percent (55%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and
(ii) Fifty percent (50%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category,
(b) The candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
(c) In case of candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, he/she may submit his/her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
(d) In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher age;
(ii) Computerized draw of lots.
(e) No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2017
CLAT 2018 Quick Links
- CLAT 2018 Complete Details
- CLAT 2018 Application form
- CLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- CLAT Question Paper Pattern & syllabus
- CLAT 2018 Syllabus
- CLAT 2018 Admit Card
- CLAT 2018 age Bar
- CLAT 2018 Result and Cutoff
- CLAT 2018 Counselling
- How to Prepare for CLAT