CISF 378 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy 2017, Recruitment in CISF 2017: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Invited the Application form for various Tradesman vacancies. The Mode of Selection is Based on the merit of the Written exam. Before applying for the Recruitment first all applicant check Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment and CISF Selection Process then Apply for the vacancy. Those candidates Passed matriculation (10th) are eligible for the vacancy. : All Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017
CISF Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy : 378 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700-69100/-
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : All India
CISF Selection Process : Selection process based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee : General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_6_1718b.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/
How to apply CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017
- Log the official website of CISF www.davp.nic.in
- Search the advertisement link
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application form