apset 2016 answer key & expected cut off marks | 11sep apset answer sheet key 2016 for paper I, II, & III: Thousand of Candidate Successfully appeared in the APSET 2016 exam. After the exam they all are looking for answer key and Solved paper Solution.APSET Cut Off Marks 2016, candidates can check AP SET Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3 answer keys from the direct link provided below which is unofficial APSET 2016 Answer Key. So after the examination brightly took its existence on 11 sep more than 72023 candidates attempted the paper with great knowledge and success.
APSET 2016 Exam
Step-I Minimum marks to be obtained in SET-TS & AP-2016 for considering a candidate for the eligibility for Assistant Professor/Lectureship:
Step -II amongst those candidates who have cleared Step-I, a merit list was prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
Step III Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under Step-II, was declared SET – TS & AP-2016 qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor/Lectureship only. By this method, if the number obtained is less than one, it is taken as at least one, i.e. a minimum of one candidate is qualified wherever a fraction less than one is obtained as per this methodology. However, for fractions greater than one, the figure is rounded off to nearest whole number.
APSET Paper I, II, & III exam Qualifying marks
- General Candidate: All General Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 40% paper I & II and 50% for Paper III
- PWD/SC/ST: All Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 35% paper I & II and 40% for Paper III
- OBC Candidate: All SC Candidate the Expected cut off to Qualifying the Written 35% paper I & II and 40% for Paper III.
|Paper||General||BC||SC / ST / PH / VH|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)||60 (40%)|
How to Download apset 2016 answer key
- Log the official website of APSET
- Then ZFind the link of apset 2016 answer key
- Click on the given link
- Choose your paper Code
- Download the answer key in your PC