BOB SO, PO Sweeper Cum Peon Syllabus, exam Pattern, exam date, admit card: Banking Sector is One of the fastest Growing Private Sector in India. he Bank of Baroda recently released the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 for the hiring process of 1039 posts of Specialist Officer through the eligible applicants. Every Year thousand of Candidate appeared in the various banking entrance exam. Recently Bank of Baroda Published the notification and application form for the vacancy of SO and Poen. Massive number of Applicant apply for the vacancy. Before the entrance every candidate Searching admit card, exam pattern & Syllabus
Bank of Baroda SO, PO & Poen exam details & Qualification
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 755
Name of the Post:
1. Sweeper cum Peon: 265 Posts
2. Peon: 07 Posts
3. Full time Sweeper cum Peon: 143 Posts
4. Full time Sweeper cum Peon: 209 Posts
5. Peon: 08 Posts
6. Sweeper cum Peon: 121 Posts
7. Sweeper cum Peon: 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1039
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Name of the Scale/ Grade:
1. Junior Management Grade/ Scale I: 66 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade/ Scale II: 676 Posts
3. Middle Management Grade / Scale III: 256 Posts
4. Senior Management Grade / Scale IV: 41 Post
Bank of Baroda Sweeper-cum-Peon/Peon Exam Pattern
- The structure of the examination which will be conducted offline/ online for Sweeper-cum-Peon/Peon
- The above tests except will be the Knowledge of English Language will be available bilingually i..e English and Gujarati.
|Sr. No||Topics/ Subject||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks #||Time Duration|
|1.||Knowledge of local language||30||12||2 Hours|
|2.||Knowledge of English language||10||4|
|3.||General awareness including Banking||20||8|
|4.||Elementary Arithmetic/Numeral Ability||20||8|
Bank Of Baroda Subordinate Staff Exam Syllabus 2017
- Subject Wise Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms and Phrases.
BOB Sweeper Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Data Interpretation Etc.,
BOB Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Sweeper Syllabus – General Awareness
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Economics Scene.
- Scientific Research etc.,
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Written Test, Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test.