- 1 Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable Answer Key 2017
- 2 Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable cutoff
- 3 How to Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable answer key 2017
STATE SELECTION BOARD, ODISHA POLICE, CUTTACK. Advertisement for written examination for the post of Constables in gth India Reserve Battalion (Specialised) 9 apr. Odisha Police OISF IRB Constable Answer Key 2017 Odisha police Constables Question Paper solution, merit list, cutoff, result: Odisha Police Department Successfully Organized Constable exam on 9 April at various exam centers in Odisha. Huge number of Applicant are appeared in the exam. After the exam all Candidate Searching for Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable Answer Key 2017. The unofficial answer key and Solved paper Solution available on the same day of exam. Soon the Recruitment Board of Odisha Police Successfully Uploaded the official Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable Answer Key 2017. The Odisha Police Constable exam will over on 9 April 2017. The Odisha Police Department will release the Odisha Police Constable Result 2017 on the official website after the few months later. The official web link of the Odisha Police Department is www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable Answer Key 2017
The Written Examination will be held at two Venues i.e. at Kalinginstitutete of industrial Training (KIID Univesity Campuses, Bhubaneswar and Barabati stadium, Cuttack 2. The date and timing for Wrltten Examination at both the venues is 10.00 AI1 to 10.3s AM on 09.04.2017.The candidates have to report before their venues by 7.00 AM to 8.00 AM. After 8.00 AM no entry to the venue will be allowed.
- Name of Exam – Odisha Police Constable Examination 2017
- Name of Organization – Odisha Police Department
- Date of Exam – 9th April 2017 (Sunday)
- Time Duration – 3 Hours
- Name of Post – Constables
- Number of Vacant Posts – 521 Vacancies
Minimum Qualifying Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable
- For GEN the Qualifying marks 40%
- For OBC the Qualifying marks 35%
- SC/ST Qualifying marks 30%
Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable cutoff
|Schedule Caste (SC)||11-15|
Allotted Marks: 07 Minimum Educational qualifications must be pass in High School Certificate Examination(Matriculation) or other equivalent examination. Academic Qualification Percentage of Marks Marks (i) Matriculation From 61% & above 7 (ii) Matriculation From 51% to 60% 4 (iii) Matriculation From 41% to 50% 2 (iv) Matriculation Compartmental/ No Marks Supplementary/ Less than 41% Note : Marks shall be awarded if the examination has been cleared in 1st attempt. No marks shall be awarded for higher academic qualifications.
i) For Men:- (a) Must not be less than 168 CMs for GEN and 163 for or SC/ST/OBC in height.
(b) Must not be less than 81 Cms round the Chest on full expiration with a
minimum expansion of 5Cms;
Provided that in the case of Candidates belonging to ST’s where the required quota
cannot be fully utilised for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, it may
be relaxed by 5 Cms. So that it shall not be less than 160Cms.
ii) For Women:- (a) Must not be less than 158 for GEN and 153 Cms for SC/ST/OBC in height.
(b) Must not weigh less than 47 for GEN and 45 Kgs or SC/ST/OBC
iii) Visual Standards:- All Candidates, including women for Direct Recruitment must be
certified by Ophthalmic Surgeon (of the rank of Civil Surgeon in Government Service) to
possess the following Visual Standards.
(a) Right Eye : Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen) 2
(b) Left Eye : Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen)
1) Preliminary Qualifying Test (PQT):- Candidates must qualify in the Preliminary Selection
Test of 4Km. run within 20 minutes for Men and 2Km. run within 20 minutes for women.
2) Physical Efficiency Test(PET):– The following are the details of Physical Efficiency Test.
Only candidates who qualify in the Preliminary qualifying Test will be allowed to undergo the
Physical Efficiency Test:
How to Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable answer key 2017
- Go to official website odishapolice.gov.in.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Ods. Police OISF IRB Constable answer key 2017
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now download answer key in your hard drive.
- Take print out of it and fill it with all required details.