198 Food Processing Inspector vacancies in Uttarakhand 2018 | Lates gov. jobs in Uttarakhand 2018- All Job Seeker in Uttarakhand apply for 198 Food Processing Inspector lastest vacancies in Uttarakhand 2018. All interested and Eligible candidate may 15-11-2017 (Wednesday) to 30-12-2017 (Saturday) till 11:59 PM. Before Applying for the vacancies first read the notification carefully and then fill the application form. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has a responsibility to Organized to exam for 198 Assistant Food Processing Inspector/ Instructor, Udyan Vikas Shaakha Varg – II, Udyan Vikas Shaakha Varg – III (Paryavekshak) & Madhu Vikas Nireekshan Varg-II vacancies. Regularly Visit ajobs.co.in for latest updated regarding Food Processing Inspector vacancies.
Food Processing Inspector vacancies in Uttarakhand 2018
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) published the notification for various government recruitment in Uttarakhand. The Selection Procedure is Based on the merit of the Written exam.
TOTAL NO OF POST: 198 Posts
- Assistant Food Processing Inspector/ Instructor – 13 Posts
- Udyan Vikas Shaakha Varg – II – 139 Posts
- Udyan Vikas Shaakha Varg – III (Paryavekshak) – 44 Posts
- Madhu Vikas Nireekshan Varg-II – 2 Posts
For General and OBC candidate – 300/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidate – 150/-
The payment is done through online mode using Net Banking/ Debit card/ credit card/ E-Challan.
For Post 1 – B.Sc. (Biology/ Agriculture) & PG Diploma in Fruit Protection from any recognized University or Institute.
For Post 2 & 3 – B.Sc. (Biology/ Agriculture)/ Horticulture or equivalent.
How to apply online Uttarakhand Food Inspector Vacancies –
1. Candidates log on the website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
2. Click on Online Application Form under the ‘Exams/ Recruitments’
3. Again Click on “Notification/ Advertisement” & Select the desired post
4. Register your self by clicking User Registration & Fill all the details carefully.
5. Check once before submitting the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use